FFunction is looking for a talented junior graphic designer to join us for a three month internship (either full- or part-time) over winter/spring 2018. This is a paid position ($14/h), and could provide a pathway for a permanent place on the team for the right person.
The candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in branding and information design, and work with a close-knit team in a bilingual work environment.
The Graphic Design Intern will be working with FFunction’s design and communications teams to create:
- illustrative infographic projects
- branding assets for our new project planning tool, Min.
- Very strong in branding, typography, vector illustration and Web design. NB: If your portfolio shows only print design or illustration work, this role is not going to be the right fit.
- Skilled in Illustrator
- Bilingualism (Fr/En) is an asset. At the studio we speak both.
- At the studio we have an office dog. If you have a canine allergy, please consider this aspect before applying, as remote work is not an option for this role
How to Apply
Applicants should email rebecca (at) ffctn (dot) com with the following:
- a link to your online portfolio
- a resume or up-to-date LinkedIn profile
- a cover letter explaining why you're a great fit for this internship